deconstructive constructs

large

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

I have recieved some disturbing news regarding my future and am unsure how to proceed. This has led to an all night bout of insomnia and a certain amount of controlled anger. People. They just want to fuck with you. Fuck them all.

Sometimes I wonder what it is all about. Sometimes.

I worry, someone told me I think too much. Is this actually possible? I don't know, I'll have to think about it.

The Welsh are a problem. I have long been of the opinion that we should saw Wales off , tow it out and weld it to Ireland and make it into one large penal colony, which is what it is anyway.
My nerves are rattled and I fear I am going to turn on some poor bastard and explain the world in short sharp words.
My Gandmother used to say "What yourself my lad, your tongues so sharp you'll cut yourself". Mind she was a pointless old fucker and she's dead so who gives a fuck about her home-spun wisdom which she probably nicked from a cornflake packet anyway. Cunt.

and this is one seriously ugly skanky ho... http://www.maystardesigns.com/pictures.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter