deconstructive constructs

large

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Dilemas dilemas... I hate getting up early but can't seem to stop it. Too often of late the going to bed time and the getting out of bed time have been precariously close.
I have an aquaintance who claims that from Januaury he is going to start looking at women as something other than sex objects. What I wonder? Cooks? Fish? Objects of derision?

I yearn for Whitby Cod & Chips... sad.
Today I am mostly wearing French Connection. From a little shop in Crouch End that trendy epicentre of the great sprawl that is London.

I hate Christmas, why do we have to do it? Every year we are told we can't send out Xmas wishes to all out clients as some of them are rag heads and Yids etc. This doesn't appear to stop them taking the time off work I notice.

I smell a rat. What on earth does this mean? Why not I smell an aardvark? or I smell an anchovy? And please, don't give me some Discovery Channel answer as to why we say this.

Wouldn't Kevin have had a better career if he had filmed the epic, "Dances with Badgers" instead of that pathetic wolf thing? I know one or two badger appreciators who who have queued all night in the rain to get first tickets to that little beauty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter