deconstructive constructs

large

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

All around me is a sea of apathy, no one seems to care what is happening nor why or how... down the road our parent company AdsRUS is flexing its muscles in perculiar ways. Still, as Tolkien used to say, "If you build your house near a dragon you'd better take him into account when making plans."

Why is life so often an arguement between quality and cost? Clients moan forever about the lack of decent work they get yet are so unwilling to pay for it it's embarrassing. I think the service industry may be wrong for me. I think a life at sea is more my style.

The smell of herring, mackeral and plaice, that's where a man should really be working, not in some ponced up half decorated fourth rate industry full of self righteous wankers and over dressed over pompous buffoons.
I've been playing Quake too much, last night I dreamed I had downloaded skins of all the people I hate and spent quite some time killing them, there were a surprising amount of them.

Needless to say the mice were there again, with twitchy little noses and wiggly tails...damn them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter