deconstructive constructs

large

Thursday, November 20, 2003

I find I tire easily these days. For instance I tire of whinging fucking girl bands with psuedo attitude waving their fingers in the camera lens when all they really want is a dick up their arse.
I tire of all these post Alanis bitches going on about blokes treating the sooooooo bad, well get over it, that's what life is about. Some people get fucked over.
I tire of people who think they're bright forcing their dumbass opinions on me and expecting me to say "gosh you are so clever".
And mostly, I tire of people telling I can't hate elephants. Well I've got news for you, I can hate whoever I fucking want, you whingey little vegatarian bastards. We should shoot the whole elephant population and make you self-righteous bastards skin them for a living. Fuck off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter