deconstructive constructs

large

Thursday, October 23, 2003

This business never fails to amaze me...slash and burn, slash and burn,... the good are culled while the mediocre carry on turning out the turgid shite they call work. Why on earth do I still care? shouldn't I just shut up and bite the bullet? Take the Royal Shilling and wave to the ever thinning crowds?
Advertising.... as someone once said, "there's less to this than meets the eye..."
Tony Blair has a heart murmur proving that he is unique in world politics by having a heart. The new crime figures for South Africa show 36000 rapes in 2002, not bad work. And we are up 17% to a 157 murders a day... and the figures are over 18 months old... hmmm.
And still no fucker can kill Mugabe or Sharon, or Bush...is the world full of such bad shots? Come on you guys lock and load.
I saw two men kiss in a Spar the other day, what on earth is that all about? I suppose it does mean there's more rampant tottie for real men, but let's face it they have no right to be on God's clean earth. Maybe we could tie a few Isrealies to them? I dunno, I see another couple of Yids exploded again at the weekend, followed closely by a few hundred Arabs. Do the maths someone, Jews breed like flies, Arabs don't live long enough to... Who do you think is gonna win?
Enough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter