deconstructive constructs

large

Thursday, April 24, 2003

I see the palestinians have now learnt how to self ignite and are helping their jewish brothers to an early grave. Maybe we should take the age-old British stance that worked so well in Northern Ireland and just leave them to kill each other off, i know it's a long term policy but in the end they'll just all die, whic let's face it, is what we all really want anyway.
So it looks like Mr Beckham is going to El Spaniola for sometime, who can blame him? I've lived in Manchester and it's not as wonderful as u might think. In fact, with the exception of the Coronation St set, it's downright dull. Anyway I saw Mrs Becks on TV the other day I couldnt help thinking her tan needed a top up.
THe dogs are in fine voice at the moment, indeed when Mr sad bastard from next door came around last night to once again point out the obvious ("your dogs bark...etc") they were howling so loudly I couldn't hear him speak...good work dog creatures. I'm thinking of getting a Seal for the pool as they bark too. (Neighbour "Is that your dogs barking" Me "Fuck off or I'll get the seal to slap you about a bit".)... I think it will do our relationship the world of good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter