deconstructive constructs

large

Tuesday, March 25, 2003

there is a rumour flying around the office that "plastered" is going to don a mini skirt for the whole of friday, a rash bet with some office chicks over a pool game and there you go, instant humiliation.
I have become concerned over the plight of the Polar bear, it seems that someone has built a huge greenhouse over the polar cap and is slowly and systematically melting their homeland. Not nice, I think we should speed it up a bit with a couple of Bunker Busters...
News from the front seems cheery as more and more of our brave lads are exploding into small lumps of dog meat. I have come to suspect a small cadre of Isrealies have smuggled themselves into Iraq and are touring the countryside insinuating themselves into people's homes and spontaneously exploding over a quick lamb kebab.
I am at a loss to explain it but the colour green seems important to me today and I also have an urge gto mutter "marsupial" a little more often than usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter