deconstructive constructs

large

Friday, December 12, 2003

as a last fling at blogging before he goes off to be bored shitless by his family for christmas Enemabag.jones has launched an indiscrete probe into my sex life.
He'll get no information from me. Or her.
On a happier note someone has been stealing stuff from the offices, in that caring South African way everyone is blaming the black cleaning staff...

Last night's pizza is punching back... lunch with clients yesterday was starlingly dull, even if I could have understood the fucking crappy Afrikaans chatter I would have been dull. Instead I spent a few happy hours taunting the devil because he doesn't drink and subtly insulting the client and my MD. You get your fun where you can.

I am in happy mood today and think the badgers are scratching at my door, again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter