deconstructive constructs

large

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Explosions. Now there's a thing.
This morning I watched two mini bus taxi things rattle at speed into each other. Mildly spectacular, but no Hollywood explosion, just crumpled metal and jiggers. Still, a good start to the day.
I have a new office, one wall is lime green. This makes me mad.
There are small sparks of light flaring behind my eyes, burn baby burn...
We sack people like it's going out of fashion, then you talk to the dregs that are left and they are the most miserable, negative bunch of arse wipes I've ever had the misfortune to know. It could get you down if you gave a flying fuck.

There are many problems in life, and I won't even mention the badgers, I'll just say this, "Fruit Loops..."

I'm growing more concerned by the day about the Israeli situation. It's been weeks since one of them exploded and I don't care what anyone says, thousands of Iranians squashed under falling rubble is no substitute for teenage sand niggers strapping bombs to themselves then taking a bus into town with their mates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter