deconstructive constructs

large

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

I'm thinking of starting again, but first I have to identify why I stopped, complex thing.
We have very little control over our urges and this is probably a good thing, although the compulsion to rub chocolate sauce over my neighbours budgie and deep fry the little fucker may have to be repressed.
I am becoming frightened by my bank. Everytime I go in they give another card or account, I liked it better when they thought I was scum and would laugh heartily at the mere mention of an overdraft.
When I woke this morning I could have sworn there were three badgers sitting on the end of my bed playing bridge, one of them smiled at me and asked me to join in as his partner but I had to decline as I could see he was holding a particularly shitty hand.

Not drinking has its benefits. Just wish I knew what the fuck they were.
Enemabag had a dream where he was at war with Sam Neil, they sheer sadness of fighting a B grade actor is too much for me to contemplate. I found a fish in my freezer this morning and have no recollection of putting it there. I put this down to either too much Mr Smirnoff over Xmas or the reasurgance of the famous "Hake Gang" who were famed in the early 70's for breaking into people's homes and leaving various types of seafood in freezers while humming early Abba tunes.

Traa la la... violence is golden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter