deconstructive constructs

large

Sunday, January 11, 2004

Look, if I was the type of person who gave a fuck what anyone else thought I would stop the constant badger references in my blog. But I'm not. So fuck off. And anyway they would get antsy if I didn't mention them, they like the fame.
My life is full of bizarre moments. Or maybe everyone's is? Who knows.

The Italian banker claims that Parmalat "lied to him". No shit... I'd hate to think he helped embezzle from his own bank... how very un-italian of him.
I hear enemabagjones is on for another impregnation exercise. Should be interesting to see how long it takes when he's actually trying to do it. My bet is six months, but that would include cutting down on alcohol and computer games, and they say children aren't a sacrifice.

This being nice to people is starting to play on my nerves, just this afternoon I have purposely been positive with over half a dozen people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter