deconstructive constructs

large

Monday, February 17, 2003

What a great weekend of sport.... Man utd get beaten, and well beaten, England kick the shit out of the French, and South Africa lose by 9 wickets.... phew, can life get any better?
then i wake up to hear thar Sir alex has kicked beckham in the head... my word all i need now is for george bush and mugabe to get into a fist fight on the whitehouse lawn and for fashion tv to invite me to a lingerie shoot.
The twin devils that ride my back are playing up again and I sense it is time to slap the bitches down. I tire of petty politics, maybe it's time to make them less petty. My neighbours came around to complain about my dogs barking last night, again. "What do you expect?" i asked, they're fucking dogs, they bark, they don't hum beethoven's unfinished symphony in d minor now do they. Jesus if there's one thing i hate it's neighbours, and commitees. Do I complain when their snotty little fuck-head children walk around with their offensive faces and squealing lungs? Next time it's the boiling oil from the parapets for the loathsome little cunts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter