deconstructive constructs

large

Wednesday, February 12, 2003

thursday, bloody thursday... you'd think that a day named after the god of war would be thunderous and explosive. But this one crept in under a blanket of grey and looks to be becoming stranger. The deviant wop that haunts my every waking moment is being pointless again, when will he learn that Italians are crap at politics mainly because they're as subtle as a faggot in a steam bath.
I think the wheels may come off today.
Got two e-valentine cards from girls I was at college with 20 years ago. What's that all about? Do they wanna shag? As far as I remember we did that back then when they were young and taught, why would I want to go and fuck with my past?
And then we have the England football team. Ok so Sven did play like seven new players all of whom I have condoms older than, but for god's sake, Australia? Fucking wombat fuckers....argh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter