deconstructive constructs

large

Saturday, February 08, 2003

Then it's the weekend again and somehow every frigging hour has been booked to be somewhere or do something... sheesh. And most of its crap too, people talking shite about shite coz they're full of shite.And here they come again the world's most boring couple, my mother used to say that only boring people found people boring. Well that's just shite too. If she'd met these two she would agree, they could bore for the world in the intergalactic boring competitions on Saturns twin moons in August. Christ they are so dull they must be in I.T. any minute now they'll be talking about Compaqs or motherboards or some such startling crap. Yesterday one of them told an I.T. joke, ho ho how we all laughed and rolled in the aisles.... I had to hold my side it hurt so much. Then we threw him to the floor and kicked seven shades of shit out of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter