deconstructive constructs

large

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Since I heard the news in the middle of the night I've been wondering how to comment upon this startling revelation.
I can't remember a more significant moment for quite some time, it's been a long time coming, and the result was by no means certain, although I had suspected something might come of it soon.
But can you fucking believe it? England beat Australia in 20/20 cricket. Beat? Nay, thrashed. hahaha.

Oh and Mickey J got off as well.

But I'd already predicted that.
Now, be clever Mickey. Get on your big plane, empty your bank accounts into large foreign demoninations and head for the hills.
I recommend France, they're a nation of child-fondling, pathetic creatures and they can turn their hand to making a fair bottle or two of Jesus Juice.
Anyway, good luck to you Mickey, God only knows what would have happened if you'd gone to prison...

And, I hear a rumour that Jacob Zuma has been sacked, if this is true it leaves him open for prosecution, something that will never happen in our free and equal society.

That horse-thumping lesbian is back, she sure likes to wack those beasts with her long leather crop...hmmm.

I can't decide whether to shave or not. I have a big important meeting this afternoon but can't make this heavy decision. The scruffy, rebellious creative type, or the suited business guy... life has so many choices.

Last night the badgers were howling in the wind, they had finished all the lime jelly and seemed to take offence when I offered raspberry & quince in its place. Fussy little beggars, still I know they'll be happy about Mickey J they do love to serenade the neighbourhood with their own unique medley of his greatest hits while performing their famous, "cod-slapping" dance. (Although they have had to exchange the cod for Hake because of shortages).

"Hey Mickey...hey Mickey..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter