deconstructive constructs

large

Friday, May 20, 2005

It's the wookies you see, I know they're cuddly female aimed teddy bear crap but to me i reckon they're the perfect example of Mr Lucas' bloody mindedness.
Everyone said they hated them the first time around, but old George he just sticks them right back in, because he can.
Now I'm all for creative freedom, after all it was his idea in the first place and all that.

Anyway, an interesting way to spend a few hours of your life, the FX are excellent, the acting appalling and the storyline spends so much time resolving itself there isn't really one at all.
Even a small child will get all the twists and turns, well;, except enemabagjones who did,'t understand that a pregnancy could miraculously end up with twins, this from a father of two...

There are several dodgy bits of definetly non-Jedi actions, specatularly the bit where Obi-one is watching his enemy burn to death after slicing off (in a very Pythonesque manner) various of his limbs.
Still, enjoyable for all that. And now hopefully, I'll never see another fucking light-sabre fight again.

I'm trying to resolve my own indolence with a spectacular urge to take up a new hobby. Luckily I haven't found anything that attracts me, except maybe amassing a large collection of beer bottle caps...
From where my desk is I can see two horses runing like fuck around a field being pursued by one of those large horsey women types, sort Penelope Keith on steroids, all hearty meals and back-slapping lesbianism. The horses, and who can blame them, look terrified. Maybe I should write a book about it, "The Horse Worrier"?
Ah well, off to try and create another bit of genius for clients to crap on. Toodle pip, may the farce be with you.


may the farce be with you.

2 Comments:

At 5/20/2005, Blogger Rainex said...

Those Horsey women are
dead scary-all teeth and
PMT

 
At 5/20/2005, Blogger FULLMETALWRITER said...

and very sensible shoes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter