deconstructive constructs

large

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

well this is odd shit. when i leave the www off my blog address i get to my new look blog with it's zooty new colours etc... so http://peoplehater.blogspot.com is now my restful home...i think.
the world is odd, my younger bro has just had his first child, well, his charming wife did but I'm sure he was involved somewhere.
He has requested help with the naming of his sire, I have of course suggested solid names, George, anthony...oh and Doctor, the latter would negate the child having to study and do exams as he would already be a Doctor, mind he he actually becomes a doctor like his parents he would become Doctor, Doctor, which is just a little too blackadder for my liking.
Anyway, uncle again. Clever me. Not that anyone asked me of course, oh no, not so much as a by your leave, just lump me with another title. Like I don't have enough with Sir, and My Lord, and Cuntybollocks.
It was interesting to discover last night that badger spit is green.
Sad about young Kylie's breasts though, tsk, what a world.

1 Comments:

At 5/17/2005, Blogger FULLMETALWRITER said...

it appears our young antipodean is cancerous...not nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter