deconstructive constructs

large

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Well, the people have voted. Bush indeed. Maybe he is the man for the job…do bears shit in the wood, are Kennedy’s gun shy… odd world.
And Arafat is dead/dying/who cares.
Personally I remember when he was just a sad terrorist rag-head.
I care so little.
Today is my birthday. Happy birthday to me…repeat and fade.

I’m actually quite buoyant, well, perky anyway.
Wonder what I should buy myself… maybe that new Yamaha Royal Star 1300cc… oh no, I’ve got one of those…damn.
Maybe I should call enemabag and see if he fancies a trip down memory lane, ie: Teasers strip joint and copious beers…
Hmmm…

And what the fuck is going on anyways, what are Bolton, Everton & Middlesbrough doing in the top 5 of the Premier league? I hate it when these pissant little teams get above themselves this way.
What is the point in Man Utd & Chelsea & The Arse spending buckets of lovely cash on every player in the world only to be beaten by these scumbags? Outrageous.

And the badgers had a party last night but refused to let me in as I wouldn’t wear that special underwear, again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter