deconstructive constructs

large

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

...and so you're back from outer space... yep it's ........Jedi time.
Enemabagjones has procured tickets for Star Wars, (it's back and this time it's the end), for
tomorrow at the mega-fuck off screen down the road.
And I'm relieved, I had thought that after Return of the K there would be nothing worth watching. How I've been longing for an epic. Not that home-erotic crap like Troy or Alexander, which might appeal to San Francisco's hair dressing community, but something dark and exciting, with men in long black capes...hmmm.
Anyway, went out for some retail therapy with my MD yesterday. He toyed with some very expensive and attractive digi cams, then a very expensive stick called i believe, a fly rod, although it looked totally unsuitable for swatting flies.
Whilst he was toying with his er, toys, I was trying desperately to find some distraction. Inevitably i ended up with a pile of crap; a new set of clip on headphones for the ridiculous ipod, a watercolour sketch pad to annoy myself with in the long nights, and a set of 5 vacuum cleaner bags... I don't think i have the hang of this...
Well, must be off, got an ipod to reprogramme and i just saw a dust-mite begging for a vacuum...
Remember, Luke, i am your fajja...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter