deconstructive constructs

large

Friday, February 21, 2003

"You haven't blogged today" moan Mr Apathy and old Enemabag. Well fuck you. I'm up to my neck in fuicking work, a situation I might add that the two of them seem to be able to avoid with all the skill of the French avoiding war. I'm fucked off with work shite, all I seem to do is get blamed for other people's fuck ups. And I'm not feeling great. And these people are a bunch of fucking amateurs.
I need to get a proper job. Maybe farming pigs would be more suited to my temperment. Or ironing cats.
A friend of mine shaves people for surgery for a living. Interesting job although the sight of a couple of dozen Greek waiters waiting for the snip scared him a bit.
Enemabag is looking bad today, seems he was out drinking again last night, these youngsters just can't take pace. Mr Apathy is being followed everywhere by a fat limping bloke who seems to be the class bully.
Last night I had dream about exploding hamsters again. Think it's a homophobia thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter