deconstructive constructs

large

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Woolworths Pork Sausage sandwiches on white bread with brown sauce.
OK, so it’s not nutritional, and it’s not attractive, but it’s fucking nice…

I have a client who called my work crap, so I called him a twat, and he called me a bastard… this could have gone all day but the grown ups in the meeting had gone a nice shade of cerise. Afterwards they asked what I thought I was doing. “Working up to Cunt actually” I replied.

I see the Yids are at it again. So they appeal to the UN about those smelly Arab rag-heads blowing up bus loads of their big nosed kids. And use the UN’s disapproval to make farty diplomatic noises in the USA.
Then the UN declares the world’s most ugly wall a general bad thing, and the Yids say they have no jurisdiction. Urrrr hello…

Anyway there is a certain irony in the fact that the last big smelly wall to divide people was started by those marvellous Yid cuddlers the Krauts…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter