deconstructive constructs

large

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Pilchards.
I opened a tin of pilchards. What a life.
I don’t know what was sadder, those poor little fish lolloping in tomato sauce
or me staring at them…odd.

I just wrote the phrase “Creative Rationale”. I ask you.
Why for fucks sake should creative ever be rational?

Sometimes I awake after a particularly bad night staring into the
abyss and shiver for hours.
Mind, this morning I leapt of bed in a jolly mood and
was assaulted by a shiny wooden floor.

After 9/11 many people found therapy a useful experience. Then again many people found mass genocide quite fulfilling too.
On a different note I was in a pub the other day and heard two guys arguing about the effect on the world post 7/11… c’est afrique

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter