deconstructive constructs

large

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

It’s long been my ambition to gain a name for myself, like,
 “Ethelred the Unready” or “Mad Bastard McDougle”.
But I seem to be failing miserably.
 
I have an uneasy feeling about this week. If I hear one more speech
from Mr Blair and his fools installing another piece of Mothering governance
I’ll fly home and vote Tory. 
 
Still, it could be worse, Britain could be under the pathetic management of
some fool like Mbeki.
 
And, look, I know Mr Mandela is a nice old terrorist bloke but whjat on
earth was he doing welcoming that fat murderess of an ex-wife back
to the fold on Saturday. The toad should be in fucking prison not languishing
in luxury. And she smells. 
 
A young lady I know invited me out for dinner yesterday. “Fuck Off” I replied wittily, “You haven’t finished sweeping the kitchen floor yet.”
 
And the Greeks won Euro 2004… 
 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter