deconstructive constructs

large

Thursday, March 18, 2004

I have had complaints about my lack of blogging, especially given my extended free time. Truth is of courseit's just not as much fun when you're not being paid for it.
I see enemabag is still pumping out the psuedo intellectual stuff, indeed given his supposed overwork i wonder if twinkletoes knows what his senior writer is actually doing on that PC?
Life is very odd at the moment. The badgers left in a huff when I had to explain that I'd be cutting their rations for a while, the dogs have remained faithful thus far but are growing very bored with my presence, especially since I've have taken to humming "the Hall of the Mountain king - Greig" while cavorting in my pantaloons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter