deconstructive constructs

large

Monday, March 03, 2003

you know what i hate?
People. Fucking people.
I'm tired of people using me and then fucking me up. I'm tired of people making plans and then backing out at the last minute.
I'm really fucked off with the world. I wonder how other people get by, I mean people like my gardener, the poor fucker works 7 days a week in other people's gardens for a pittance, well that's all i pay the cunt anyway. Still he does retaliate by eating my plants. Well i reckon he does either that or he's digging them up and flogging them to my neighbours. Come to think of it that Japanese maple tree next door looks familiar.
And yesterday the same neighbour tried to engage me in conversation about the forthcoming conflict in Iraq, like i care a fuck about anything she thinks in her stupid fat working mother head. Christ I was dying for a piss, there was that Shania Twain video in the desert on TV and she thinks I somehow need to waste my valuable weekend time discussing baby politics with her. What is the fucking world coming too?
everywhere I look there are flaming children. Why isnt there some kind of baby tax in the world? Can't we put the little fuckers to work somewhere? My shoes definetly could do with a shine for a start.
and what's all this with greatest hits cds? there are bands I've just about come terms with existing pumping out greatest hits stuff..and this idea of big stars singing their old songs with some nerdy new bunch of twots, Elton John, a man who once covered the Who's Pinball Wizard, a queen graced by her majesty herself with a knighthood, or wa it damehood? And now he's rehashing one of his old songs with some band called Twats or some such crap. Come on sir elton, play the white man.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter